Winter Sunday Afternoon Tea and Wine Tasting
Join us for a guided vineyard tour, followed by a wine tasting of each of our 3 sparkling wines.
Gain a fascinating insight into how we grow our vines and make our wines. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy a delicious selection of sandwiches, cake, scones, cream and jam on our viewing deck overlooking our beautiful vineyards.
- Every first Sunday from Nov to April 15:00-17:00
- Sunday 1 November 2020 – 3pm
- Sunday 6 December 2020 – 3pm
- Sunday 10 January 2021 – 3pm (second Sunday of the month)
- Sunday 7 February 2021 – 3pm
- Sunday 7 March 2021 – 3pm
- Sunday 4 April 2021 – 3pm
Sparkling Afternoon Tea Including a guided Vineyard Tour & full Tinwood tasting (3 glasses) incl. £49 p.p.
Start with our famous guided vineyard tour and learn about the history of English wine. A tutored tasting of each of our 3 sparkling wines. Delight in an afternoon tea; Enjoy sweet and savoury treats, scones with cream and jam and tea.
- 3 finger sandwiches per person: Egg mayonnaise, smoked salmon & coronation chicken
- Scones plain & fruit with clotted cream and jam
- Coconut macaroons
- Chocolate brownie
- Polenta cake (lovely light crumbly cake made from almonds, polenta & lemon)
- Mini fresh fruit tartlets
- Chocolate coated strawberries
Afternoon tea cakes & tarts supplied by The Hungry Guest, Petworth
Please allow up to 2 hours for the experience.
Cancellations have to be made more than 48 hours prior to arrival due to catering orders and cost.
Please contact us for queries about dietary requirements after your booking on: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot cater for any severe food allergies.
Please note we can cater for gluten-free, but not dairy-free or vegan. Food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts are present.
To book a Sunday date
If you don’t know the date but you want to give this as a gift, please buy them a voucher.
Vouchers for the afternoon tea have a 3 year expiry date from purchase, voucher value can be used on wines or any other events as well.
To order a voucher please click on this link: