Saturday 12 October 2013
9 am – 3 pm
Including lunch & Tasting our sparkling wines
Curious what happens behind the scenes?
Come to the Harvest of Grapes and help us pick the grapes by hand.
Experience working in the vineyard and sampling the wines after.
An unique original present for every winelover:
a once in a lifetime experience to join the grape harvest in the stunning Sussex countryside
Schedule for the day:
- 9 am: The day will start with explaining how to pick the grapes.
- 10 am: For 2 hours we will work with the experienced vineyard team to learn what they do in the vineyard. There is all the opportunity to ask the vineyard team questions and see how they work.
- 12 am: We will have a lunch buffet for an hour to relax and regain some energy.
- 1 pm: We will have an hour around our other 2 vineyards to see how they are looking, Walking to the other vineyard will give us a stunning view of the Boxgrove Priory and old ruins. There is time to take an picture in the vineyard and soak up this beautiful countryside
- 2 pm: You can finally try what you’ve been working for the last few hours. Sit in the sunshine on our outside terrace overlooking the vines. We will have the tasting of all three different sparkling wines we produce and find out with one is you favourite.
- 3 Pm: We finish our tasting and end of the day
There is always the opportunity to buy some bottles to show your friends and family at home.
Or buy a cold bottle from the fridge to drink straight away with your friends overlooking the vines.
Learn the art and science of wine making from professionals.
Take home enough memories to fill the cellar.
booking is essential:
office tel: +44 (0) 1243 537372
(14 spaces left, so book quickly!)
the event is weather permitted
(full refund when event gets cancelled by rain)