- Please note we are not suitable for weddings.
- Private evening parties are for a minimum of 16 people for cheese canapés (smaller groups can book onto the daily tour and request their own private tables).
- Private evening dinners are for a minimum of 25 people.
- Our inside room holds a maximum of 60 people inside seating – 80 people inside standing.
- Our outside decking holds a maximum 60 people seating – 120 people outside standing.
- Private parties with catering start at 6pm and finish at 11pm.
- Venue hire £200 (this includes 3, 4 or 5 members or staff and the next day’s cleaning fees).
- Events must finish at 23:00 at the latest.
- We do not allow guests to bring their own food (Cakes incur a cutting and serving fee).
- We offer a selection of still white red wines for £29 a bottle. Beers at £4, Cocktails at £6 and teas & coffees £1.50.
- We charge a £20 a bottle corkage fee if guests want to bring their own wines.
How to book?
To book an evening, or to secure a date, we charge a deposit on booking. The final invoice can then be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
Please feel free to email us with any enquires or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01243 537372